Our Professional TEAM
WE OFFER A NEW SOLUTION TO
We have developed a unique clinical treatment that combines a drug-free, non-surgical approach with the most advanced NEUROPATHY PAIN RELIEF TECHNOLOGY available. Many patients are seeing great results, even those who have "tried everything" before.
IT'S TIME TO GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE!
- exposure to toxins (such as Agent Orange used in the Vietnam War, heavy metals, and certain cancer chemotherapy agents)
- alchohol abuse
- autoimmune diseases
- vitamin deficiencies
- bone marrow disorders
Treatment and care options typically depend on the type of neuropathy and the cause(s).
- Vitamin B12 Injection Therapy
- Trigger Point Injection Therapy
- medications that reduce the hyper-excitability of nerves
- transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- physical therapy and chiropractic
- plasma exchange and intravenous immune globulin
- alpha-lipoic acid
- amino acids
- fish oil
Several creams and over-the-counter medications can be used to combat the symptoms of neuropathy. Doing so will help to live as pain free and comfortably as possible.
- Take care of your feet and hands, especially if you have been diagnosed with diabetes.
- Exercise as much as possible.
- Stop smoking as soon as possible.
- Eat healthy, nutritious meals.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink.
- Monitor your blood glucose levels, if needed.
Are you suffering from the painful, disruptive symptoms related to neuropathy? Are you searching for conservative treatments for neuropathy?
Call Living Well Clinics today for your consultation appointment.
AFTER TREATMENT, MANY PATIENTS EXPERIENCE:
Improve your overall health
and regain your vitality for life.
Improve the position of the
spine and discs for pain relief.
Medication and surgery don't
have to be the answer.
Stop wasting time in pain and
get your active life back!